My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Friday, October 05, 2007

A Tour of Heritage Acres


As for me and my house we will serve the LORD.
Joshua 24:15

Our Liberty tree, a sapling of Maryland's state tree, the Wye Oak

O beautiful for spacious skies...

A touch of autumn

And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zoin, Thou art my people. Isiah 51:16

And this be our motto: "In God is our trust!"

And the Star-spangled Banner in triumph shall wave

O'er the land of the free, and the home of the brave.

Our state flower-the Black Eye Susan


A path through the woods

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara N. Smith said...

Absolutely gorgeous pics!! Who's the photographer? :) I especially like the one of the Black Eye Susans.
God bless you all! I'm glad to hear everything is well!

Friday, October 05, 2007 10:44:00 PM  
Blogger Stinnett Family said...

I believe Amy took the pictures. Amy and Sarah both like taking scenic photos and are quite good at their angles-if their sister may say so! :)

Saturday, October 06, 2007 11:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home