My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy 16th Birthday, Sarah!


Sarah just entering the world!

Our little cutie pie
Enjoying the outdoors
Happy Sweet Sixteen Birthday, Sarah! (And 15th birthday to cousin, Jaime whose birthday is today too!)

"I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever. Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever. Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable." Psalm 145:1-3

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Happy Birthday Pretty Girl! I hope your day is amazing. God Bless your life and I miss you!!
Love in Christ,
Hannah Crocker :)

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 10:58:00 AM  
Blogger Sara N. Smith said...

Happy Birthday! May the Lord bless you richly and may this year be one of the best yet!!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 11:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Jeff said...

Happy Birthday from all my family! Wishes for an amazing day and a year that brings a deeper understanding of our Heavenly Father's love for you!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 1:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sarah,
Love Bill Lisa Billy and Nick

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 9:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to our precious and dear friend. We pray that the Lord will continue to bless you and protect you to serve and glorify Him with your life. We love you!
The Tomlinson Family

Thursday, November 19, 2009 9:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah! You are an amazing friend...I love ya!
~Ruthie

Thursday, November 19, 2009 6:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home