My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Mark Samuel Markow

Minutes before midnight on March 4th 2007 God brought a beautiful baby boy into the world. Born six weeks early, our little cousin weighed 4 lbs. 13 oz. and was 17 inches long. Later that night he was flown out to a more intensive care hospital that specializes in premature babies. He has received blood transfusions and is on oxygen and is doing much better now. Though this emotional time God has shown us how precious life is to us. Today, four days later his mom held him for the first time. The nurses have been wonderful helping him in every way possible.


"For this child I prayed for and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home